Monday, December 1, 2008

Todd Dodge Gets One More Year

Mean Green Football sucks right now. This is very unfortunate because I happen to be a Mean Green Football fan. This is a sad time in the annuls of Football at UNT, 1-11 for the 2009 campaign. However, it wasn't much of a campaign, it looked more like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

The offense wasn't terrible, just awful.

The defense looked like a bunch of pansies getting blown over by a stiff breeze.

I was promised a wide open offense that would produce yards and touchdowns. I got more of that last year than this year. Teams are suppose to improve year over year aren't they? I guess the Mean Green forgot about this one.

Well it is time for Plan B. I don't know what that is because I don't claim to be a football know it all, but I can tell with something smells. The Mean Green smell like someone who fell into a big pile of it.

Here is a pretty good article from Brett Vito, Mean Green beat writer, about how to fix the problems.

On the Court...

We do seem to have a pretty decent basketball team this year up at the Super Pit, which is very nice. A 4-2 start on the season is not the best, but it's not that bad either. I cant wait for conference play. Another shot at the big dance would be nice.

No comments: